Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trying something new!


Look out everybody, I've got all sorts of creative energy and no place to put it, so I'm going to give this whole blogging thing a shot again!

I'm tinkering around with some ideas for how to actually turn this into a career (or at least a living wage to  keep me going!) One of the ideas may pan out soon; if it doesn't, I'm going with Plan B.


Both plans involve rewards in the form of various memes that will offer you (yes, YOU!) the opportunity to have me either include you by name in a future blog post or have me write about a word or topic of your choice.

This is guaranteed to turn out SPECTACULARLY!!

(Okay, maybe not THAT spectacularly)

It'll either be a spectacular failure, or a spectacular success, but be sure to stay tuned for what variety of spectacle this winds up being!

1 comment:

  1. that will really be a great idea. kudos and good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete